Things of note:
- There are now over 200 new spells in the book!
- The necromancer and elementalist classes are finished.
- The "nature mage" (now tentatively called the Vitalist) is nearing completion.
- I've decided to add a bonus section on d30-based wild magic, which I'm rather pleased with and includes (so far) about 15 spells only usable by wild magic-users (which can include sub-classes such as wild elementalists or wild illusionists!).
- There are also a bunch of new monsters (for various summoning spells), and magic items (especially to add some necromancy-themed items, which are strangely missing in the core LL books).