Saturday 2 April 2011

Links to Wisdom

I guess everyone who might read this has already heard about it, but I just wanted to mention the excellent Links to Wisdom, a gathering and cataloging of all the amazing material for old-school D&D which has been created by the collective 'blogosphere'. I'd read a couple of posts about it recently, but only just got around to checking it out, and I must say I was blown away by how much stuff is there already, and how great it all is -- what a resource! And it's still early days yet.

So if you've not checked it out yet, please do!

2 comments:

  1. Glad you were impressed. Have you tried to add some of your favourite links in yourself - absolutely easy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jovial, I already have :) And it was delightfully easy.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.