What's going on?
Well, as often happens with such things (when one is doing this as a hobby, not as a job, at least), writing was delayed, layout was delayed. In this case, the only thing that wasn't delayed was illustration! Hurrah!
But! I have this very evening put the finishing touches to the text of issue 1 and will be embarking upon the layout process in the coming weeks. I'm not going to be foolish enough to say anything like "it should be ready be the end of the month!" (again), but wanted to put the word out: it is still happening!
Finalised contents of issue 1 are:
- The grimalkin race-class (witnessed in sketch form here).
- Three new spells of cat-kind, including the terrifying (?) furball.
- The moss dwarf race-class (glimpsed as a wisp here).
- One (1!) new forest-creeping monster: the root-thing.
- A hearty article on the fungi of Dolmenwood: edible, psychedelic, and poisonous. How to identify them? What are their names? What shall come to pass upon consuming one? All this and more is answered!