You can download it as a PDF here.
- This is a high elf eldritch knight with the noble background, all rolled together.
- Again, I replaced some of the equipment choices with suitably elfish options, in order to reduce the number of choice points.
- Likewise, I pre-selected dragon chess as the tool proficiency, as that seems the most suitably fey / noble.
- I made a small change to the mechanics of the class, removing the restriction on only choosing spells from certain schools at certain levels. I felt this was unnecessarily complicated and it would have pushed the description over onto a second page, which I wanted to avoid.
- Some of the text was based on Konstantin M's marvellous condensed basic rules.
I notice that I feel much happier about the PHB, with all its options and lengthy descriptions, now that I see it's possible to also distill the material down to something simple and suitable for new players or just people who don't like spending hours crafting a character.
[All D&D 5 basic classes: Elf, Dwarf, Halfling.]