Wednesday 23 July 2014

Wizardzine!: Issue #1 Spell List

Now that the OSR Superstar contest is behind me (well, the contest isn't over yet, but I've submitted my entry for the final round), I've moved back to focusing on the writing for issue 1 of Wizardzine. So far I've been concentrating mainly on the new spells which will grace its pages, and this morning I got up to a round 30, which was my goal.

To whet your taste buds, here's the list of spells which will be in this issue:
  1. Aquatic Adaptation (reversible)
  2. Boiling Sphere
  3. Call to the Deeps
  4. Castaway
  5. Conjure Land
  6. Control Buoyancy
  7. Dive
  8. Enslavement of the Drowned
  9. Erosion (reversible)
  10. Ghost Ship
  11. Hallucinatory Island
  12. Ice Sphere
  13. In the Belly of the Whale
  14. Island Hop
  15. Locate Land
  16. Luminescent Swarm
  17. Ocean’s Embrace
  18. Raise Wreck
  19. Ride the Waves
  20. Sea Lust
  21. Seasickness (reversible)
  22. Shockwave
  23. Sink Island
  24. Sirens' Call
  25. Sound the Deeps
  26. Swarm Transformation, Aquatic
  27. Tidings
  28. Transmute Liquid to Crystal (reversible)
  29. Water Walk
  30. Whale Speech


Now onto the monsters, magic items, and a description of the sorceress Ephenedrine and her domain!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.