Sunday 13 March 2011

Players' side of my DM screen

I've just finished off the player facing side of the DM screen for my Labyrinth Lord campaign. On the left panel is a summary of our house rules, on the right panel is a list of the cosmic powers (i.e. devils, demons, deities & demi-gods) in the campaign world, and in the centre is an old school montage I created, just for flavour.

I'm rather pleased with the montage. The artwork is by the outstanding Pete Mullen, scanned in from the Dungeon Alphabet, and the text (which you can probably just about read if you click on the image to enlarge it) is from the back of the Moldvay Basic D&D set.

I hope the players find it inspiring! :)

2 comments:

  1. Great looking screen. What one is that? I want to get one like that... Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Jim, yeah I meant to mention that! It's the customizable GM screen from Pinnacle. Landscape format, with three customizable panels on each side. It's a winner :) I believe Shane's LL screen is designed to fit in one of these.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.