Friday 4 March 2011

Back after laptop crash!

Just a quick update to let everyone know I'm not dead, I haven't abandoned D&D, and I shall be posting again! :) Some days ago my laptop suddenly decided it had had enough of computing, and refused to boot up, leaving me in the quandary of not even knowing if all my data had consequently been erased, or if all was safe. After getting a shiny new PC and gingerly plugging the old hard drive into it to check it out, I'm relieved to report that nothing has been lost. (Must think more seriously about backups...)

Anyway, I've been thinking recently about how the venerable illusionist class fits into my vaguely imagined campaign world, and have some great plans for them as a vital part of an imperial power structure. So I'll be posting some new illusionist spells, with the idea of building up a full spell list, including 8th and 9th levels. (I prefer the idea of them being equal in power and potential to magic-users, as they were in AD&D 2nd edition.) I've also been working on a Labyrinth Lord GM screen, which I'll post photos of when it's all printed out...

3 comments:

  1. Glad to hear the data's safe Gavin!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome back. And stay away from those weird websites that crash laptops.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome back! Looking forward to your take on Illusionists!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.