Wednesday 5 July 2017

Basic/Expert Core Rules: Looking for Proof-Readers

Edit: the response has been much quicker than I expected and I think I have enough people helping out now. Thanks to everyone who's offered their assistance!

As I mentioned yesterday, I'm working on a layout for the B/X Core Rules book. To ensure maximum quality and rules accuracy, I'm looking for some people to read through the laid-out PDF and give feedback on errors.

So, if you're passionate about B/X, a real pedant for grammar and/or rules, and would like to help out with this project to create a clean, clear, 100% accurate rules reference, please get in touch! (Comment on this post, contact me on Google+, email me at the address in the sidebar on the right.)

In return for your assistance, I'll put your name in the credits of the book and you'll get a free copy of the fancy-looking, illustrated PDF, when it's done.

Fight on!

5 comments:

  1. I'd be happy to lend a pair of eyes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd like to help out, I've done it for a couple of games now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi everyone, sorry but I got a surprising rush of interest in this project and got 8+ proofreaders very quickly! Which is quite enough. Thanks for your interest though!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.