Monday 12 November 2012

Within the Radiant Dome: My First Published Adventure!

Sitting proudly alongside Alex Fotinakes' Beneath the Ruins, my new adventure Within the Radiant Dome is the second module in Geoffrey McKinney's awesome PSYCHEDELIC FANTASIES line.

16 pages of weird D&D fun ready to place in any campaign. Everything in the module is a new creation -- new monsters, new magic items, new spells.

Great for a grab-the-loot one-shot, or to be explored over a longer period in a campaign.

Check it out!

4 comments:

  1. Here's a review that I did of 'Within The Radiant Dome' on my blog Gavin.
    I loved it btw. Very well done.
    http://swordsandstitchery.blogspot.com/2014/07/review-and-commentary-on-geoffrey.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the review! Glad you enjoyed it.

      The adventure I'm currently working on for the final round of the OSR Superstar competition has a bit of a similar vibe, though more magical and less technological. It might be up your street. It'll be PDFised at some point...

      Delete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.