Tuesday 6 December 2011

Theorems & Thaumaturgy proofreading

Hello people who were interested in proofreading my book of spells!

I've noticed that in the past I've had some trouble with emails from my account being ruthlessly junk mailed by some email providers, so I just thought I'd check... I sent emails to Bob, Quibish and Jim Pacek a couple of weeks ago and haven't heard anything back yet, and just wanted to check you guys received the mails. No worries at all if you did receive the mail but haven't had time to look at it yet, I just wanna make sure everyone who offered to help has got a copy of the book now.

If you could drop me an email / comment here to let me know if you did / didn't receive the book that'd be great.

Also if anyone else reading this would be interested in a spot of proofreading, just let me know!

Thanks everyone!

4 comments:

  1. I'm working on markups right now. Hopefully, I'll have them for you in the next couple days.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Bob, ok brilliant! Glad you got the book! No hurry at all, I just get worried that people aren't receiving my emails... as I say, I've had mails get junked / lost in the past.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh! I received the email, I'm just being slow.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Quibish, great to hear you got it! Take your time with the proofreading... Hope you enjoy it :)

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.